• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: WiiBlog.net | Start offers at $100. BIN at $250. | Video Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
869
Reaction score
1
Domain Name: WiiBlog.net

Registrar: GoDaddy

Price: Start offers at $100. BIN at $250.

Type of website: Video Gaming

Message:
Hello chaps.

Up for sale is the domain and website Wii Blog (WiiBlog.net), powered by WordPress.

It's a brand spankin' new website with all original content (2 articles). I bought the domain name for $100, so I am expecting NO LESS than that for this website. The domain, in my opinion, is worth more than what I paid for it.

Start offers at $100.
BIN at $250.

I will continue writing content for the site at the rate of $10-$15 per article if the buyer would like.

Thank you.
 
Nevermind, this is no longer for sale. It's already receiving tons of high rankings in Google.. :-D:-D:-D:-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom