• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: www.globalproxies.com | Start $10 | Top Proxy site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

web-rocket

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.globalproxies.com

Registrar: Godaddy

Price: Start $10

Type of website: Top Proxy site!

Message:
Hey guys I built this a few months ago to generate traffic to my other sites. I am getting married soon and need a little extra cash so I am listing 3 or 4 of my sites.

No PR yet new!
No income new.
Stats about 30 unique a day with bursts of over a hundred.
The script and theme are custom coded and you will get full rights/transfers. Value over $200

Starting BID: $10
 
I'll give you $10 for it, needs some work, but I will take it as a project in the making!!!

Let me know...
 
What is the duration of this auction ?
 
Guys dont PM me with petty offers of $15 I am not selling this for less than $150 I have $200+ into it. So if you are willing to BIN it at $150 its yours.
 
Guys dont PM me with petty offers of $15 I am not selling this for less than $150 I have $200+ into it. So if you are willing to BIN it at $150 its yours.

I'm not one of those who PM'd you but Just wondering, why did you say starting bid of $10 if your not willing to sell it for less than $150? Why not starting bid $150?
 
Duckinla said:
I'm not one of those who PM'd you but Just wondering, why did you say starting bid of $10 if your not willing to sell it for less than $150? Why not starting bid $150?

This is not related to the sell of this site but I will answer your question. Typically sites like this sell for over a $150 so I thought it would bring that easily. However it seems people are either not interested or not willing to pay over $120 (last offer) for the site. I have $200 into it so I'm not willing to let it go for less than $150. I'm not going to give the site away!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom