• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: www.profileking.net | $10 low opening bid! Must sell! | Myspace resource site - turnkey script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treacle

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.profileking.net - SOLD

Registrar: Godaddy

Price: $10 low opening bid! Must sell!

Type of website: Myspace resource site - turnkey script

Message:
Hello all

www.profileking.net is a new myspace resource site. It is based on a turnkey script and has been up for less than two weeks with 111 uniques and no marketing.

The site is registered with godaddy and can be pushed easily.

The site comes with all scripts, graphics etc as seen. This type of site does well.

Starting bid $10
Open to offers

Please let me know if you have any queries

Treacle

Bid of $20 received on another forum

BIN is $100. Auction ends midnight Sunday 25th June or when bin is reached.
 
$35 bid right here; keep me updated.
 
Highest bid is $35 from EGS - any more bids?
 
Thanks Noogie

Highest bid is now $40 - any more bids?

Highest bid is $45 received by PM

auction ends today at midnight - get your bids in.....
 
OK, as I want it to be a fair auction, I'm placing my offer here and not within PM.

$45,01 from me.

Ciao,
Noogie
 
Could you make that $46 noogie?
 
osnoogie said:
OK, as I want it to be a fair auction, I'm placing my offer here and not within PM.

$45,01 from me.

Ciao,
Noogie

LOL fair auction with $0.01 over bid.

Just add dollars, geez.

Sorry for the interuption, but come on....
 
Where's the problem? The initiator of this thread could've said:

starting bid $10
increments $1 or $5 or $xx

Why should I bid more than necessary? It's an auction, and if you don't know how that works, look at ebay.

Ciao,
Noogie
 
With hindsight I should have specified the bid increments - people were tending to bid in $5 increments or at least whole dollars. I will bear this in mind for the future.

Thanks to everyone for their interest and the bids. The highest bid was $49 from Boz and the auction is now closed.
 
Treacle said:
The highest bid was $49 from Boz and the auction is now closed.

Yeah, but it was AFTER your specified end of auction (midnight)...

OK, it's your deal but I will keep this in mind...

Ciao,
Noogie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom