Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Developed Website: www.sheetmusicweb.com | Bid | Free Sheet Music Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain Name: www.sheetmusicweb.com

Registrar: godaddy

Price: Bid

Type of website: Free Sheet Music Directory

http://sheetmusicweb.com
PR4 - 170 + partners in the Links Directory
Average uniques per day: 246

I built this site about 4 years ago, I think. I was quite amazed at the amount of free sheet music available online, and this was one of the earlier sites to try to catalog it all. Because of the way I built the site, the search engines have always liked it. Here's a sampling of some of the rankings for keyphrases that have brought people to the site in the last 24 hours:

Traffic averages around 250+ uniques a day...so that's not a really big problem. It could be increased, I'm sure, by acquiring additional inbound links (although 170 link partners is a great place to start). I have never done any real keyword research. So some optimization is probably in order.

OK...the big question: How much does it make?
May : 249.97
June to date 221.28

And there's one additional bonus: In addition to Adsense income, you'll notice banners for sheet music and books from SheetMusicPlus.com .These are straight up affiliate arrangments. They have a bunch of different kinds of links available on their sites if you want to experiment. They dovetail nicely with the site content...and I've made anywhere from $20-$150 a month on top of the Adsense income. Average commission is less than a dollar per sale...but I had one that brought me over 50 bucks in commission (yes...a single sale!).

So...for those of you who'd like some decent advertising space for your other sites/products, and for whom 250 unique visitors (oh, and an average of 800 plus pageviews per day, by the way) would be very helpful...this might be a good opportunity. Or, for those of you who haven't made any money, and just want to get something going...to get that first Google check, etc...well, there's no such thing as a "sure thing"...but this site is a very steady performer...and one that could be improved with a little work.

Why am I selling it? Primarily, I am narrowing my focus of site-building to ones where I feel I have something unique to offer. I have dropped from about 50 sites to under 30 within the last month. I enjoyed building this site, and making money from it. But it's no longer something I'm willing to invest my time in. And not only is it worth money to me for selling...but I'd like to put it in the hands of someone who's willing to invest the time to freshen the content and grow it.

OK...how much?
Starting bid 3000.00
Will bin after i see the bidding

Last item. You can view the site stats here:

http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s16sheetmusicweb

PM me with any questions. Thanks for your interest!

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators