• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: www.zippemail.com | $600 | Web Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

web-rocket

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.zippemail.com

Registrar: Godaddy

Price: $150
Type of website: Web Mail

Message:
Well I am forced to sell of one of my new sites. Getting married... It's less than a month old and really has no stats as of yet. It's custom coded and has a unique theme. The script licence will be transferred with the sale.

Its a basic web mail service with a VERY catchy name. This script will allow you to pop in all of your existing email accounts into one. This is great if your like me and you have 10+ email accounts. The script allows for paid service as well. Everything is can be changed in the admin cp.


BIN $150

May consider other offers.
 
any income / members / traffic>??
 
DominoKing_com said:
any income / members / traffic>??

The site is less than a month old therefore I have no stats or income. I have not had the opportunity to advertise it as I am busy with two other major projects and I am planning for a wedding.

Ok Guys I have changed this to an auction... Starting BID is $20
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom