• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Devinetutorials.com - Newly developed

Status
Not open for further replies.

graphicsgod

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 14, 2005
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Hey there, i am taking offers on this fantastic deal! all content is copyright to the buyer, and this sale is based on potential and the copyright of content to the new owner.

There is more content that i am uploading/adding now. below are just some previews of whats uploaded at the moment

http://www.devinetutorials.com = index
http://www.devinetutorials.com/?id=phptuts
http://www.devinetutorials.com/?id=www = Another tutorial

The buyer will also get some more content submitted provding the offer is acceptable and mature. I am sure i can work something out with the buyer.

Taking offers, Thanks
 
I think some of the links are broken, at least for me?
 
Same for me, most will not work. I'm using firefox 1.503, I get just a error page on most of the links.
 
Sorry links now updated, within the price the buyer puts forward * if reasonable * i will create more tutorials for you, and also help develop it * I do this for a lot of clients.
* So basically, I am for sale with the site if you want haha *

Open to offers

Kind Regards,
Lewis
 
I dont normally do this..... I owe $40 to an ex client, and we have had a bit of an argument. so i am letting the site go to anyone that offers me at least $80 for the site as it is now. i may accept $40
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom