• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale DictionaryDomains.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
Taking Offers on:

DictionaryDomains.com (01-06-05 Dotster.com)

I am selling this domain solely to get an Ikobo account underway. So payment will be made through this service.

I am accepting offers of $50 and over so I will not asking alot for a good industry domain, but highest offer via PM by 12PM 04/11/04 Takes It! I will post offers as they come through!
 
nicpal said:
Taking Offers on:

DictionaryDomains.com (01-06-05 Dotster.com)

I am selling this domain solely to get an Ikobo account underway. So payment will be made through this service.

I am accepting offers of $50 and over so I will not asking alot for a good industry domain, but highest offer via PM by 12PM 04/11/04 Takes It! I will post offers as they come through!

Emailed an offer of $50.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom