Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Did TimeChange get booted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well we haven't heard from him recently! :embarrass

And all his old posts seem to say "DanDeleteThisForumItsGettingBoring" or something like that - but it says Guest on them though..

Domain summit 2024

yep, tc was banned, he escalated things to a point where nobody would have allowed him to stay (especially in the chat). It was obvious that dan gave him every chance, and much more than most people would do, before he was banned.

its sad, but it was of his own choosing in the end. you can't continue to pee in the pool you swim in and expect everyone to be happy about it.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
safesys is right. Also, before I even banned him it seemed he already made his decision to exit the forums for a while. I'm sure most of you wern't there when this happened but he went crazy a couple days ago and filled his signature with over 100 lines of biblical text (this was only visible for a few minutes) and changed his username to what devolution said, and it seemed he was even waiting for me to ban him, with his location text : "BANNED - BANNED - BANNED" etc. As to why he chose to do this/leaving, I have no idea.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whew! I mananged to buy and transfer few 3 char's from him before the meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators