Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Did You Buy Any Of .website Domains?

Domain Author

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think .Website is a great name to have. It has a wide applications specially in online marketing. Many names will go with this extension.
What is your opinion about .Website?

Did you buy any of these??
You may share the domain that you bought, in case you wish to.

Domain Summit 2024

Rajeesha

lets play domain game
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i didnt get right keyword to book, so i haven't booked any on
@domainer Luker - it depends . i look for jobs.website i dont look for jobs.web. so everything has some value.
@KCG Flippa Insider Seller - LOL?

Domain Author

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, names that goes with the new gTLDs are worth buying since they are going to be valuable.
For example, Niche.Website, Authority.webiste, Game.website, Blog.website, Dating.website etc.
Lets consider .club. Some names that go well with this extension is Country.club, Gaming.club, Pool.club, Snooker.club, Drama.club, etc.

Any name that completes the extension is a good name and may have good value some years down the line.

Your opinion?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
many of those examples are also Premium priced at the registrar, where registration/renewal fee's range from $$$ > $,$$$

and...since no one knows what the various gtld registries will do with pricing, they could raise fee's anytime.

so, for any buyer, whether they be initial registrant or second owner, that investment/gamble is riskier, than traditional dot's, to invest in.

the scheme is contemplated and implemented, before any of these .whatever's are released.

imo....

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom