Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Did you got money from sedo by international wire transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have got the parking money from sedo by paypal,and I found I also can get the money by international wire transfer.
Is there any one has use international wire transfer?
And when you got the money?It's slower the payapl,right?
And what is the fees?

Thank you.
Bean

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Theres no fees if your monthly pay out is more than 50 euro you can use this service, its actually pretty good, i use it , takes about 3 days for the wire process to be completed once sedo has sent it

Netego

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
guiwang said:
Hello,
I have got the parking money from sedo by paypal,and I found I also can get the money by international wire transfer.
Is there any one has use international wire transfer?
And when you got the money?It's slower the payapl,right?
And what is the fees?

Thank you.
Bean

Hi Guiwang,

Just curious, can you withdraw funds from your PayPal to your bank account in China? Thanks.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
B.King
Where are you?international wire transfer is no fees?

Netego
The answer is no,this is the reason why I want to use wire transfer.

Bean

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
international wire is free for anywhere in the world so it doesnt matter where you are from

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting for money for a sale completed. :-(

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank B.King,it's really good if their is no fees,better than paypal for paypal need fees.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
theparrot,when I use escrow for a international wire transfer ,the bank charged me $40-$50,it seems sedo we will need't pay any fees for sedo but must pay $$ to bank.
Bad news.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My charges me nothing to recieve an international wire :)

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't get charged by my bank in Greece to receive wires.
I also have an account with dollars so I can receive money from other sources.

I think last pay period I got the wire before some people received their paypal payment.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm somewhat curious about this too ... perhaps some transfers being characterized as "wire" transfers actually aren't.

Like here in the states, ACH (automated clearing house ["direct deposit]) transfers are often used - works like a "wire" transfer, but not the same thing. Most parts of Europe has a similar system where folks can electronically transfer money to others there.

A "wire" transfer unlike ACH and similar systems is that it allows one to send money to just about anywhere and can't be reversed once received by the other party. ACH (aka "direct deposit) which many business use to pay employees, vendors, affiliates, etc can be reversed for upto 60 days.

B.King ... are you in the U.S.? If so, I'd love to know what bank you use for free wires? ... pm me if you don't want to post it here. Thanks!

Ron

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Ron
I am in UK , sorry i couldnt be a help, but i am sure there are banks in the US that wont charge money for wire transfers

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I get a wire transfer. I am sure.

Luckystar

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aww,the charges on the bank wire transfer fees is too high.Stick to Paypal instead

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What fees do you mean?

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Different banks have different set fees for international and domestic wire transfers. The time frames for both can range anywhere between 4-7 business days. My bank charges $30 for international wire transfer fees and $15 for domestic wire transfer fees. So make sure your parking revenue and/or domain sales income from Sedo are worth receiving payment via wire transfer. I hope they can get some type of direct deposit system going on soon as they now have a Sedo based here in the US and would eliminate the need for wiring!

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I usually get the wire from escrow.com within 24-48 hours and I am in Greece and escrow is in US.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
B.King said:
Hi Ron
I am in UK , sorry i couldnt be a help, but i am sure there are banks in the US that wont charge money for wire transfers

Likely not a "wire" transfer, but some type of inter-bank transfer much like ACH (direct deposit) here in the states.

One way to be sure, is the next time you're at your bank, ask them how much it would cost to "wire" say $500 to the U.S. I'd be surprised if it was free.

Ron

nicpal said:
Different banks have different set fees for international and domestic wire transfers. The time frames for both can range anywhere between 4-7 business days...

I've found big variances in wire fees. For my personal accounts, wires have always been a "flat" fee of some amount, but for some "wires" to my business accounts, the "wire" fees were variable; somewhat less.

In regards to time, real "wires" don't take days ... hours is more like it. With that said, it can often take one business day for the receiving bank to reconcile the "wire" - many banks process "wires" in batches near the end of the day.

Ron

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sending a wire is not free. Accepting a wire might be and is in my case.
We are talking about accepting a wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom