• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DigitalCameras(.)hk

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
0
Not quite sure why it is possible to pick up these .hk domains so easily tonight. There has to be a catch! Anyway, any thoughts on this one? DigitalCameras(.)hk - Thanks.
 
I like it.
As for google search results of 80,700,000 for "digital cameras" - not bad at all.
Got to see if they will receive traffic (hopefully!)
 
Thanks, I'll check for any traffic. I also picked up some 'video cameras' .hk and a few others. I always thought Hong Kong was famous for its electricals as well as tailor made suits, gambling etc.
 
I could be wrong... but you don't own those names as they will not be allocated until 2/9. They are only taken applications right now. :)
 
The name resolves to my Godaddy hosting so I think the registration is complete.
 
I could be wrong... but you don't own those names as they will not be allocated until 2/9. They are only taken applications right now. :)

Certainly think you are wrong here:
:)

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to inform you that your application for '***.HK' is successful. The domain name is now active and ready for use.
 
In that case, congrats! Nice domain... :O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom