Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Discount-Travel.name | PR3 | Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFSun

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Discount-Travel is a travel resource site. The site uses several scripts, CuteNews (for the deals), RSS Parser (news feed), RSS Static News Parser (static news pages). To continue using the affiliate links you need to either already be a member or willing to apply to Expedia's (BeFree) and Orbitz (Linkshare) affiliate programs. Have just too many projects currently going on to monetize the traffic i'm getting, basically this needs to be in better hands. Currently receiving 35 unique visitors per day, and around 1045 uniques per month, traffic stats here. Very minimal revenue, Adsense data has not been channeled. Also, its a PR3 website, all backlinks are natural, so they will remain once site is purchased. Please only place bids in this thread PM ALL QUESTIONS.

Domain Information

Name: Discount-Travel.name
Expires: June 8, 2006
Registrar: GoDaddy

BIN
= $80
Starting Bid = $40

Will move the entire site to the buyers server after purchase.

spikey99

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very interested...Could you provide a little more detail on the stats.

i.e. Reffers want to see how people are finding the site.

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD at BIN = $80

Please PM PayPal info. I'm off to the "day job," so might not be able to respond for a couple of hours...

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SFSun said:
Discount-Travel is a travel resource site. The site uses several scripts, CuteNews (for the deals), RSS Parser (news feed), RSS Static News Parser (static news pages). To continue using the affiliate links you need to either already be a member or willing to apply to Expedia's (BeFree) and Orbitz (Linkshare) affiliate programs. Have just too many projects currently going on to monetize the traffic i'm getting, basically this needs to be in better hands. Currently receiving 35 unique visitors per day, and around 1045 uniques per month, traffic stats here. Very minimal revenue, Adsense data has not been channeled. Also, its a PR3 website, all backlinks are natural, so they will remain once site is purchased. Please only place bids in this thread PM ALL QUESTIONS.

Domain Information

Name: Discount-Travel.name
Expires: June 8, 2006
Registrar: GoDaddy

BIN
= $80
Starting Bid = $40

Will move the entire site to the buyers server after purchase.
PM received - not sure I understand - will await follow-up. Thanks.

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD - Paid - Pushed - Transferred. Thank you, SFSun, for an efficient transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators