• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites dmca.mobi cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

kzoojason

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
payment was sent but you sent incomplete godaddy info does anyone know his email connected to his godaddy account so i can send him this domain that expires today? anyone?
 
payment was not sent and ross failed to live up to his side of the deal.
 
I sent you $1 because it is just my bid. I don't really want the name so I didn't intend to renew it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom