• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DNF Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipinc

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Hi,
How do I edit my DNF Avatar? Can I upload a custom image to be used as avatar ?

regards.
 
hi,


This is for editing the Profile Picture. But I want to know how to add custom image as your avatar, the ones you see on th eleft side of your posts.

Thanks


You have to buy it from bank
 
Yeah, F$ is a cool concept, but 1,000 for an avatar is too high in my opinion.
 
i have an avatar, but do i need to be "Exclusive" to make it animated?
 
i have an avatar, but do i need to be "Exclusive" to make it animated?

No, they added back the animated option last month. Last year I tried to add an animated Avatar, and I was told the site no longer support it, so I have to get a non-animated one, but they just added back this option, which will waste another $1000 DNF if I consider to change it again.
 
Has it devaluated? :?: I thought it is still the same. Gilbert has maintained a fairly constant exchange rate.
F$ 1000 used to equal around $9.50 for DNF'ers (I guess this way before you joined the forum :)), while over the last year or so it's been more like F$1000 = $5.00. You can of course still buy it at the bank at F$ 1000 = $10.00.
 
F$ 1000 used to equal around $9.50 for DNF'ers (I guess this way before you joined the forum :)), while over the last year or so it's been more like F$1000 = $5.00. You can of course still buy it at the bank at F$ 1000 = $10.00.

Yes, the exchange rate now is F$1000 = $5.00. I didn't know it was F$ 1000 = $10.00 back in 2003. :yes: Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom