Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
You want the username "Eva" isnt it?![]()
No no, I want "raider" short and simple. This is the name I originally wanted. :yes:
I was hoping that you'd consider changing it to SteelerGirl.
Last login: 2004 - not a paying member.
If the dB is ever purged, yes.
If not, no.
Let's hope DNF never auctions the best dropping user names at the next DB purge :smilewinkgrin:
That's actually quite funny. Considering the business we are in that's not a half bad idea.k:
Yes, but lets do it after I get my name OK? :worried:
did you realise most of the people here are good at typos?try Riader
![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.