• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DNForum Live Auctions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
3,609
Reaction score
1
When is the next one? I enjoyed the last one... plus I posted some comments on them in the feedback & suggestions section but that thread seemed to get ignored by everyone.. :-(
 
Would also like to know. Subscribed to thread.
 
Nobody cares? :(
 
I can't remember when the last auction was - 18 months ago maybe? - but I do remember 99.9% of the names being rubbish - and this is the problem.
The days of Gregr auctioning off 3 letter .coms for $300 are long gone - unfortunately.
 
Ed.... you obviously missed the auction in the chat room a couple of weeks ago.
 
Someone got a 3 letter com for $300 cy?....

..
 
If it happens maybe a mass PMing :) Id like to see it. Maybe have a member collect names and pick through them.
 
I'd settle for just a listing service where DNF members can input all of their domains for sale.

Beats sifting through the sales threads.
 
Maybe we should have like a monthly or bimonthly live auction.

The old system was pretty cool, before people stopped using it.
 
Duncan said:
Someone got a 3 letter com for $300 cy?....

..

Aye.. yes they did; even lower than $300 at times back in the day. :-)
 
cyphix said:
Aye.. yes they did; even lower than $300 at times back in the day. :-)


Funny thing was Cy, that was expensive for those crappy 3 letter names, but now its pocket change.

Those were some fun times.
 
I wish I can get a domain that cheap. Anyone want to give me a birthday present :lol:
 
Guess we ain't going to get regular auctions then... :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom