Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed DNMarket.co Bundle - Hot Offer for Domainers (1000+ followers & 682 Facebook members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotSauce

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNMarket launched on Twitter in March 2009 as a service to domainers who had just started to embrace the new social service. All the early adopters wanted in on DNMarket, a public marketplace that was easy to promote and browse domains for sale.

I currently have several projects demanding my time, so I have reluctantly decided to sell two great social domain marketplaces together. Read through the descriptions below to gain an understanding of the real value DNMarket holds.

DNMarket on Twitter

The exclusive Twitter domain marketplace @DNMarket recently reached the 1000 followers milestone and continues to grow.

DNMarket on Twitter is powered by GroupTweets which enables sellers to send a direct message to the account that will in turn be broadcast to the public stream. Each sellers' Twitter pri name is attached to their promotional message automatically.

There is virtually no work involved except responding to legitimate requests to become a DNMarket verified seller.

DNMarket on Facebook

Around the same time as setting up DNMarket on Twitter, I created the premier Domain Name Marketplace on Facebook. This group has quickly grown to 682 members! Many domainers are engaging with the group frequently and recommending it to their friends.

As the group administrator I am able to send a Facebook message to all members when something important comes up. This is definitely the most valuable aspect of owning DNMarket.

Future of DNMarket

My vision for DNMarket was to develop an accompanying website that would feature all the listings and expand upon the Twitter and Facebook platform. Followers, sellers and Facebook members would visit and interact with the new website.

I've secured the DNMarket.co domain to make that vision become a reality.

Sweet Bonuses

I will get the new owner started by setting up a WordPress website featuring the beautiful new PliablePress Chameleon theme framework. A $70 value.

PliablePress creates innovative themes with advanced admin controls. No coding required.

Additionally, I will update DNMarket with a very professional twitter background for free! It will be done by the same person who designed mine.

This Hot Deal Includes...
  • DNMarket.co - Short, memorable domain name.
  • Account access - @DNMarket (1000+ followers and 192 sellers)
  • Group admin - DNMarket on Facebook (682 members)
  • Premium WordPress theme and website setup ($70 value)
  • Professional Twitter background update ($75 value)
This is truly a unique and valuable opportunity to profit in the domain industry. Get connected to hundreds of domainers with DNMarket.

Buy DNMarket

I am looking to get $1500 or your best offer.

Please send a PM with your offer to purchase DNMarket.

This deal will be advertised in several places and was originally announced on DotSauce yesterday.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you for your interest.

DotSauce

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will consider all offers for the bundle. Please PM me with your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators