Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Zoobar said:There is absolutely no reason for the top holders to sell at this time.
I think you will see them start selling when valuations are put at values greater than 100x annual revenue.
Maybe 3-5 years from now you will see them start cashing out.
We wouldn't meet them in the middle at $25k or anything more than $5k, no way. The domain I feel is only worth $1000, is what I would say was enduser pricing. If I owned it, and tried to sell it here, it would probably go for only $100, if that.mike031 said:so u value it at $1000 and say they value it at $50000 so maybe you two can meet in the middle... i'd send over an e-mail and go from there.
I agree.Duckinla said:...once a buyer shows interest in a product, the price shoots up.
dvestors said:thanks for the replies. It's not for me but the company I work for is very interested in 2 of their holdings (one at each Co.). One is very prime, the other I wouldn't value over $1000 even to an enduser. I was hoping someone would say 'yeah I bought one' ..so I know there's a chance..but I was wondering if they only let go of names for 7 figs lol , or if they would consider mid $xx,xxx to low $xxx,xxx. If they don't consider in that range I didn't want to waste anyones time. I don't think these domains are big traffic names either.
Duckinla said:let them know from the start that you are considering a few different options.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.