• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Do you know which URL of the screenshots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
edited ,now better,sorry
 
Dnol, I don't think anyone has the faintest idea what you are talking about. I know English isn't your first language, but to get help here you need to try and explain your problem in more detail.

PS: Take it easy on him guys -- he's done some great one/two word translation into Chinese characters for me.

Edit: Think I found it: http://www.savespell.com/browse/?status=3&wordlist=65&tld=net
 
yes,mam
greatttttttttttttttthanks!

I should express like this:
Hi man,
Have you see the picture below,the picture is of an expiring domain name list,it contains lots of language names.However,I do not know which website provides such service? Can you help me find where can you find such a service or the right website that shown in the screenshots?
Thanks.
joe

the picture is at:

http://freesurvey.unix160.cn4e.com//domain.jpg
 
DNOL, aZooZa...

Nice site. I have never seen this. Very interesting and nice layout.

I'll have to study it.

DNOL...don't worry about the language thing.
 
I've been using it for a long while. There is a problem with the page script.
If you can't go to the next page, change the page number on the URL.
 
I suggest we close this thread so no one else finds this site.

All I can say is WOWSER!

Love the category scrolling and all the options.

Damn...lots of work and it shows.
 
this is amazing... great site
 
damn dnol, why did you post this!!! you spoiled my treasure island! LOL

Just kidding... But like I said, I've found this since a year ago.
 
yes,mam
greatttttttttttttttthanks!

I should express like this:
Hi man,
Have you see the picture below,the picture is of an expiring domain name list,it contains lots of language names.However,I do not know which website provides such service? Can you help me find where can you find such a service or the right website that shown in the screenshots?
Thanks.
joe

the picture is at:

http://freesurvey.unix160.cn4e.com//domain.jpg
There you go Joe. Perfectly understandable :)
 
CLOSE THIS THREAD! Hurry!;)

Hey, quit being greedy. I would have never got the answer to my question. Thanks so much. This site rocks. Add one more person to the list...... :lol:
 
Good site.

However I like sorting through domains myself, if it is in a different language no problem looking it up and translating it, fun and informative :)

I am more interested in the language identification program they are using, very impressive stuff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom