• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(b) - if it's a crappy name I search for something like "debt relief" or "car insurance" and click the top 3 ads for them..big whoop sue me

& (c) - if it's a good domain going to crappy results and is'nt targetted right I start the "get the guy on the phone" process and start asking questions and making offers...usually low ones :ok:

:peace:
 
well (b) only if a friend of mine and then (d) lol
 
(a) , (d).

Reason.. A domain is always incomplete without a website. When I search for a domain and have good plans to develop it in to a site only to find the domain is parked. Pisses the hell out of me.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
d...unless it's an article page, I do like reading the articles if it's in relation to what I searched for.
 
mostly c and d.

I never click on parked pages, especially after all the uproar last year about click fraud. But it's a personal choice, and not everyone 'clicks' anyway.

I like examining parking pages, especially ones I haven't seen before, to look at how effective they might be. I find some parked pages to be quite ugly, but I've seen some newer ones that are looking more like websites. I think they will only get better.
 
I'll click a link if its text interests me which is the intent of the ad. If it comes with a pop up I leave under a cloud of foul language that would make a sailor blush.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom