• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Do yourself a favor and check renewal dates on all your domains.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

Guest
I have almost dropped my jaw when I have just found out that several of my names were expiring in 2 days in some weird registrars. I swear I had never received any renewal notices. Thank god I just did a whois check on all my names :-O

Please check all your domains, and consolidate all your domains in 1 or max 2 favorite registrars of your choice. Domain monitoring will also be a very good idea. Thanks all for reading.
 
dont you compile all your names in an say, excel format??

we cant afford to trust most registrars out there (:p)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom