• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Does anyone know the value of N-N.eu , N-L.eu and L-N.eu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, while I personnaly find mobi pointless, I did find the following recent domain sales (from DNSalePrice.com):

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
U-T mobi $3,000 Feb-07 Sedo Auction
U-2 mobi $90 Feb-07 Sedo
0-2 mobi $105 Mar-07 Afternic Bazaar
0-4 mobi $101 Mar-07 Afternic Bazaar
0-3 mobi $115 Apr-07 Afternic Bazaar
M-W mobi $248 May-07 Sedo Auction

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Bob, while I personnaly find mobi pointless, I did find the following recent domain sales (from DNSalePrice.com):

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
U-T mobi $3,000 Feb-07 Sedo Auction
U-2 mobi $90 Feb-07 Sedo
0-2 mobi $105 Mar-07 Afternic Bazaar
0-4 mobi $101 Mar-07 Afternic Bazaar
0-3 mobi $115 Apr-07 Afternic Bazaar
M-W mobi $248 May-07 Sedo Auction

Cheers,
BidNo

Did I miss something? Who mentioned dot mobi?
Did .eu and .mobi merge or something?
I am asking about .eu

Muris and DNP, can L-L.eu or N-N.eu still be registered?
 
Oops, sorry Bob -- thought everybody knew about the secret merger of .eu and .mobi. ;)

I see zero published sales for C-C.eu domains.
 
Muris and DNP, can L-L.eu or N-N.eu still be registered?

I think - YES. (if their ass isn’t broken yet)
Just try to register without completing the transaction - you will know right away.
 
imo .eu is pretty much a failed public extension! not worth really investing in.

As for the value of N-N.eu , N-L.eu and L-N.eu, its -ve because you'd be wasting your valuable time!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom