Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Does anyone use subscription services for lists of soon-to-expire domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's kinda funny! Onsanp was mining Deleteddomains. LW is mining Exody! I actually thought that LW was using Exody from a few emails I received but didn't have proof.
Hey ASkii why don't you outline the benefits of each of your different services?
I am going to check out the service tomorrow and check back here afrter a few days.

Happy hunting!

JOhn
www.ad-copy.com

Domain summit 2024

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
askii, why don't you get a new design?
Because, If I would have seen your site, and never seen this thread explaining how good you guys are. I would have immediately left your site.
With a decent design however, I would have dropped a couple bones. Just a suggestion. Cause I know Im not the only one, that needs to see a professional design, before I break out my Credit Card.

Originally posted by vialli
I subscribed to names lists from bizmint.com. They email me lists on a daily basis for names expired and names to expire.

I consider these list to be pretty accurate and have regged some names i would have not found if i did not receive the lists.

Once signed up you also have the access to their search tools similar to the one used at deleteddomains.com

If you want to check them out follow this link.

http://www.domainsearcher.net

i too have snag'd several names, from the lists
through BizMart
Earthboard.com
SupplyBay.com
ImageChest.com
ProfitSeed.com
CapitalTrain.com
DowView.com
TradeBull.com
FreeBlaze.com
WildChill.com
SkateFever.com
PinkLimo.com
TheJive.com
usActress.com

My opinion of their list is 'real good' A+

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The domainsweekly service is slow. Many times the names arrive days past the expiry date. Just last month I had to dump over 50k worth. 40,000 of them arrived one hour before the drop. 10,000 of them arrived 1-2 days AFTER the deletion date.

USELESS

This is very common with them and emails get no response or fix up. :mad:

I can vouch for Exody and Dwayne, I've been using them for a long time now and they are a very good company to deal with (and their lists have helped our bottom line considerably :) ).

It really disgusts me that LW etc steal (no other word for it) from Exody. If you have principles, buy from the real source not the ripoffing thieves.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree Exody is very good. I just started using exody a few days ago and have registered a few great names. Unfortunately I had to give one of the names back to the guy who forgot to renew it or actually as he put it, "netsol lost my domain name which was registered through 2006." I guess thats not far fetched.

JA

netsol/verisign are well known for being poor at managing domains - but what evidence were you given to support the claims of the registrant of a previous incarnation of the same character string?

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually he didn't have any evidence. At least I didn't request any.
He was the previous owner as listed in Alexa. His site was essentially how he made his living. The traffic was only probably around a couple hundred visitors a day tops and they were all looking for his stock trading course.
At any rate he paid me to change the dns info for the time being and also paid me back for the hosting and ownership transfer etc.
Wasn't a really valuable domain for me I just registered it for the traffic.
Ands for my good deed he told me I could take his course free if I ever wanted to learn to trade like the pros ($800 value). I just might take him up on the offer:)

domainer111

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I used Exody a lot last year and I found them to be really professional with tons of lists to choose from.

They really rocked!!

Once you figure out the lists you want it's a fantastic way to do the drops.

I basically opened up the file on the web, saved it as a text file and loaded it into Excel, to look at the lists comfortably.

btw on my site, if your looking for a freebie, there's around 500+ names free from recent drops.

The url is http://www.domain-names-for-sale-e.com

There's also an article on using Access db to get the most out of lists together - in other words using multiple suppliers but only looking at fresh names from a particular list.

g.L,

vialli

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I second that strongvis, Dom it's nice to c u here :)

Trust you are well

I was using localwhois in the past and since moved over to exody(hard to find, little known secret I guess). I have heard rumblings they copied the lists from exody, do not know if it is true. Aside from the crude interface of exody, their product is top notch.

Just read back in this thread sneaker if you have any doubts whatsoever about lw ripping off exody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom