Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Does this look like a profitable niche?

Status
Not open for further replies.

actioninutah

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would appreciate a little help in understanding how Google Keyword Tool and Google Traffic Estimator work.

The first screen shot is for two long-tail keywords typed into Google Keyword Tool.

As you can see the 'Estimated Avg. CPC' looks good, in fact I think they are really good.

The 'Approx Avg Search Volume' seems respectable as well (at least for the 1st keyword).

It is worth mentioning that with the Google Keyword Tool I have the 'match type' set to EXACT.

google-niche.png

The 2nd screen shot (above) is from the Google Traffic Estimator. The two keywords are flipflopped here, meaning the 1st keyword from Googles Keyword Tool is now the 2nd one in Googles Traffic Estimator, I'm sure most people picked that up already based upon the Estimated Avg. CPC.

I'm confused with Googles Traffic Estimator because it says the search term gets an 'estimated clicks/day' of 2-3. However, Googles Keyword Tool says the term is search and average of 590 times per month (for the 1st keyword).

My question is which number is correct? Or are they both and I'm just not understanding the difference between the two?

From your experience, with these types of 'search volume', 'cpc' etc would this be a domain you would buy and develop?

Each of the keywords are 3-words long and each word is great as far as pertaining to this industry I'm interested in building a niche in.

So, again would this be something you as a professional would buy, develop and expect to earn money from?

Thanks in advance,

J.R.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
register the domains, post the keywords here for evaluation...and we'll go from there.

nobody can give you an accurate answer based on the stats alone.

google's #s arent always accurate either.

they are just one piece of the puzzle.......

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would appreciate a little help in understanding how Google Keyword Tool and Google Traffic Estimator work.

I'm confused with Googles Traffic Estimator because it says the search term gets an 'estimated clicks/day' of 2-3. However, Googles Keyword Tool says the term is search and average of 590 times per month (for the 1st keyword).

My question is which number is correct? Or are they both and I'm just not understanding the difference between the two?
J.R.
590 per month are searching in Google, while 2-3 daily are clicking on an advert.

Eraser

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agree with mike. You should post your keywords or atleast tell us the Industry - adult, gambling etc???

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener