• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DogNameIdeas.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracos99

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Three words, I know, but anyone have an opinion or two?
Thank you in advance. :)
 
Sounds neat despite being 3 words. I like it, easy and tempting to develop, likely to get high traffic if developed and properly SEO'd.

Price... dunno. I would develop, make it profitable, then keep it or sell it for a multiple of the passive income..
 
Thank you for the input Varlin. I will consider some form of limited development. For now, it will remain parked.
Thanks again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom