• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Dollar dropping again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped hard again today because of commodities. Our banking system is sound though - so that's a good sign going ahead.

OPEC reducing supply could help slow the slide.

@pcproffenno - at least your government takes a larger share of the oil pie. Our provincial governments have sweetheart deals for the oil companies and Alberta alone should have an oil fund larger than the Norwegian one but they just give it away.
 
geesh Canadian dollar was down over 2cents today at one point...now its down 1.09
 
Am I the only one getting paid for ppc by DS, TZ, Skenzo in U.S Dollars?
 
Canadian dollar down over 2.5 cents again today ... dollar under .85
 
hard to believe it's under .85 ... but just saw it on Yahoo finance. I think it has to do with how hard oil is dropping. I hope gas prices come down as much.
 
Maybe people will not think i'm completely clueless...when i first mentioned in this thread that OIL and CAN dollar are correlated.
 
:canada: Bad News: Canadian dollar was down 4.5cents and hit its lowest rate in 3 years under .83cents

Good News: it's only down 4 cents now :rolleyes:


:yield: I give
 
The sky is falling...The sky is falling...
 
A low Canadian dollar is good for Canada - when there was a 12cent difference and I was in US trade shows - there was lot's of us Canadaians hocking products there - the 12% exchange added to the margins

Unfortunatly this only works if the US is buying?
 
I agree... a low Canadian dollar is usually very good for the country... but I dont think it will make a big difference heading into this economy (worldwide recession) ...

*This was history making day for the Canadian dollar. Largest drop ever
 
Maybe people will not think i'm completely clueless...when i first mentioned in this thread that OIL and CAN dollar are correlated.

heh...no worries investor, I was with you from the beginning. ;)
 
$ will be at all time lows in next 2-3 years

You cant print the obscene amounts of dollars that the Fed is printing w/o it having an effect on the price of the $
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom