Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Domain appraisals

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PACKERGARE

is there a class or some type of training you can do to professional appraise domains.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PACKERGARE
is there a class or some type of training you can do to professional appraise domains.

This is your free class at "DnForum.com.

You will learn many of the "Do's and Don't in domain name trading. Hosting and legal issues, as well as what others, with
experience in this field are willing to share freely.
Although you won't get a diploma or certificate, you very likely
will gain knowledge, and maybe a few dollars too!

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>>professional appraise domains

There can Never such an animal - and as I'm one I should know :)

I appraise domains as potential sites myself, does not always work - so I'm no a very good appraiser, let alone a pro ;)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PACKERGARE

Professional Domain Appraisers are like Unicorns (mythical beasts. They do not exist in reality).

If someone tells you they are a professional domain appraiser look at them in the same way you would look at someone trying to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"is there a class or some type of training you can do to professional appraise domains."

Nope! How can one become certified in something so subjective? Appraising is hardly an exact science with right or wrong answers ... the best you can hope for, in my opinion, is to obtain an "average" or median by seeking opinions in forums such as this one. Good Luck.

David_Hellam

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I keep getting those pop-up messages asking me if I would like to buy a degree in any subject I like from a degree mill without doing any studying for it.

It has just hit me that you could become the world's first Phd in domain name speculation. For a fee, of course.

But that would be silly...

I popped in here earlier this month because I was looking for some specific information that I found in an earlier posting. Staying around for a while to see if I can understand the dynamics of it all. It's certainly an education...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener