Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Auction Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you know any good domain auction sites out there, please list them below by replying to the thread.

So far i have :

Sedo.co.uk
Shoutloud.com (gone to the dogs Register.com bought them)
GreatDomains.com

and thats all i have,
Know any other Good ones ?????

flex

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nic
If you know any good domain auction sites out there, please list them below by replying to the thread.

So far i have :

Sedo.co.uk
Shoutloud.com (gone to the dogs Register.com bought them)
GreatDomains.com

and thats all i have,
Know any other Good ones ?????

domainapex.com
i like their concept which is by they will email domain registrant's email seeking for authorization before finally posting the domain on their auction. this leads to lesser domain name auction posting frauds. :rolleyes:

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by flex

domainapex.com
i like their concept which is by they will email domain registrant's email seeking for authorization before finally posting the domain on their auction. this leads to lesser domain name auction posting frauds. :rolleyes:

looks neat...
who is behind it, DirectNIC?

flex

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes it is. ;)

Originally posted by Nic

looks neat...
who is behind it, DirectNIC?

Extracted from DomainApex news...
February 20, 2002 (New Orleans, LA) --- DomainApex.com, a domain name auction website, recently burst on to the secondary domain name market, amassing 26,000 domain names for auction in its first month.

Intercosmos Media Group, Inc ., the creator of directNIC.com , announced that its new auction site is growing at about 1,000 new domains listed per day.

"We are proud that DomainApex.com has been such a huge success off the bat," Sigmund Solares, CEO of Intercosmos Media Group, Inc., said. "With the recent launch of the .BIZ and .INFO domain extensions, many quality domains have been registered that are affordably priced in the after-market. For those customers who were not able to purchase the domain that they initially wanted, they now have a second chance."

Joining DomainApex.com and listing domains for auction at the site are free of charge. The site will accept auction listings from any domain name registrar.

Customers of DomainApex.com are provided tools for portfolio management that allow them to quickly sell and buy domains, track specific auctions, get domains appraised by industry experts, and use an escrow service to ward off fraud. As a launch incentive, DomainApex also offers a list of bargain domains whose owners have agreed to sell the domains below market price.

"Add this all together, and I think it's been the key to DomainApex.com's success," Solares said. "Furthermore, customers will find using DomainApex to sell and buy domains very secure."

Upon the closing of any auction on DomainApex.com, both buyer and seller are protected by an escrow service, if they agree to use it. The escrow service is designed to protect customers from the dangers of unethical sellers and buyers. If customers use the escrow service, DomainApex will hold the funds until the buyer confirms that the domain has been transferred. Using the DomainApex escrow service gives the domain transfer an additional level of security, Solares said.

"DomainApex offers a highly secure and innovative auction service that meets the demands of domain sellers and buyers," Solares said.

flex

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sad to know, there are a lot of shill bids too :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom