• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Available [600+ Overture Searches]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,615
Reaction score
54
I found an available two word domain [com] that generated 600+ searches on Overture last month [June]. The available domain is the exact two word combo, no dashes, etc.

The keywords with quotations however only generate about 9,400+ results in Google Search, about 95,000+ results without quotations.

Obviously I won't say what the domain is, but how reliable is the Overture keyword selector in determining a possible domain value? Does this sound like a domain you would jump on, given the few details I've revealed?
 
use a registrar that allows you to delete the domain after 5 days(moniker, registerfly) - register the name, test the traffic...and delete it
 
Moniker has a 5 day grace period? Any charges with that, or do you get a full refund? Is there a limit, I have a couple of domains I would like to check?

Newbie
 
4 days, $0.25 per domain. No limit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom