• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain drop, must get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

11jsd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
If there is a domain dropping that I really want, what is the best way to go about getting it? I do not want to end up paying for loads of backorder credits at places like godaddy. Should I just backorder through pool and snapnames? Any help?

Thanks

James
 
Depends on where it's registered at for the most part.

I had a site saved that showed which registrars go to which drop service but I cannot find it now.

Anyone else?
 
i only know - netsol drops to snapnames

and most likely dotster & register.com also goes there
 
It's ok, it's a networksolutions name, I went to there back order section and it takes you to snapnames, I guess they get them all. Excellent at least I know where to go, just got to win it if anyone else bids.

Thanks for the help
 
If you really want the name, backorder with ALL backorder services. You can never be sure how the drop will play out.

Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom