Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain For Sale, average 55 uniques daily and 0.21 at SEDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeingSeen

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DeCal said:
Maybe an image that we can see?

Over what time scale did you earn the $3? I hope its per day to justify your asking price?

Regards

Dean

Just click on the image, and it will come clear.

If I was making $3.00 a day, that would $90.00 per month, I wouldn't be selling it for only 200.00.

There is no work involved here, no website to maintain, no hosting, and a very short investment.

thanks

Ed

BeingSeen

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BeingSeen said:
Hello,

I am selling my domain parked at sedo.

the domain averages 50-60 uniques daily with a high of 75 and a low of 42 since January 25th.

This translates to over 1400 uniques per month.

Bidding starts at $98.52

BIN for $224.38

thanks

Ed

already up to $4.11 for February and over 1100 views

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BeingSeen said:
...If I was making $3.00 a day, that would $150.00 per month, I wouldn't be selling it for only 200.00.

That is a real good point you are making. *IF* you can buy a name which is actually earning the full purchase price in a bit more than 1-month would be an amazing find and a domain I would grab instantly.

P.S. Get out your calculator. Isn't $3/day $90/Mo and not $150/mo? BeingSeen, please edit your post and make the correction.

hanogl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe that's what's mentioned in the tile? So 21 dollarcent?

BeingSeen

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hanogl said:
Maybe that's what's mentioned in the tile? So 21 dollarcent?

up to $4.24 with no work and 1153 uniques in Feb.

thanks

Ed

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll offer $98.52 (for a limited time).

mikesherov

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
using the screen shot provided: [img=http://img84.exs.cx/img84/5827/sedorev2sm.th.jpg], the name makes an average of $.17 per day.

Typical revenue purchases will pay 18-24 months revenue for a name. Doing the math, forgetting about any above stated numbers... a fair asking price for this name would be between:
LOW END .17 * 547 = $92.99.
HIGH END .17 * 730 = $124.10

Hope this helps clear up any confusion. Congrats on your eventual sale.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally, I feel 18-24 mos revenue is on the low side. What with ever increasing large sales and assumed future traffic/income increases - a much higher number may be used, i.e. from 3 yrs to as much as 10 yrs of revenue.

You also need to take into consideration the intrinsic value of a domain name itself over and above any income, and a website too, in addition to current ppc revenue. Plus, look at current or potential product/service sales arrived from the domain, not only based on ppc.

From what I recall the recent big 160 million $ sale used a very generous multiple of income and traffic stats.

mikesherov

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3 years revenue!? In that case, buy my traffic names! LOL

I was just using my own personal valuation model. Should have made that clear. thanks trader.

trader said:
Personally, I feel 18-24 mos revenue is on the low side. What with ever increasing large sales and assumed future traffic/income increases - a much higher number may be used, i.e. from 3 yrs to as much as 10 yrs of revenue.

You also need to take into consideration the intrinsic value of a domain name itself over and above any income, and a website too, in addition to current ppc revenue. Plus, look at current or potential product/service sales arrived from the domain, not only based on ppc.

From what I recall the recent big 160 million $ sale used a very generous multiple of income and traffic stats.

BeingSeen

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader said:

thank you for your opinions.

I have been watching domains sell on DNforum and sitepoint for some time now.

The domain is fairly priced.

as of today, the domain has 1171 views and $4.64 in revenue for the month of February.

that contributes to 56 views per day and 23 cents per day.

no work, no hosting, no website to maintain....

take care,

Ed

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, lets leave his thread alone. Let him try to sell his domain anyway he likes. You would want someone coming into your thread, tell you your price is to high. This is a sales thread, not a appraisal thread!

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything from Ed / BeingSeen?

Hmmmmm..... I though I bought this name two nights ago. Price was agreed upon and PayPal funds were paid and accepted - but so far no response via PM or email. And with no name, it seems like a one-way deal thus far.

:-(

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SirSpider said:
Anyone hear anything from Ed / BeingSeen?

Hmmmmm..... I though I bought this name two nights ago. Price was agreed upon and PayPal funds were paid and accepted - but so far no response via PM or email. And with no name, it seems like a one-way deal thus far.

:-(

Anyone???
:huh:

Mattius

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SirSpider said:
Anyone???

Did this get sorted out at all? I sure hope it did, i hate seeing somebody get shafted. Also

Typical revenue purchases will pay 18-24 months revenue for a name. Doing the math, forgetting about any above stated numbers... a fair asking price for this name would be between:
LOW END .17 * 547 = $92.99.
HIGH END .17 * 730 = $124.10

Generally speaking how many months would you have to have a domain parked before you could resonably say a pattern had been established in regards to future revenue and you would have a good chance of selling it using the above calculation as an example. 2 months, 3 etc?

Just wondering for future referance.

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mattius said:
Did this get sorted out at all? I sure hope it did, i hate seeing somebody get shafted.

No response yet (PM, email, email to his site's contact addy). Beginning to worry. But maybe I shouldn't - because the seller is an EXCLUSIVE member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom