• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain history

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbalagh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
541
Reaction score
0
I would love to know if there is a way to look up the complete history of a domain, beyond the who is. I would like to know when i originally registered forever-always.com (sometime in 2001) any sites out there for that?

I found this http://www.whois.sc/whois-history/ but don't want to really pay 15$ to check one domain
 
It appears to have originally been registered: 26-Jun-2000
 
ok wasn't sure if it was then or 2001
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom