Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Domain name appraisals needed please.

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

TOKEN_AL

Reaction score
The following domains:

TOKEN.AL
LIBER.AL (WORD HACK "LIBERAL")
REMOV.AL (WORD HACK "REMOVAL")
WEED.PM (PM for AFTERNOON)

Thanks everyone

Reaction score
I don't see any value in any of these undeveloped. Developed they would be worth a multiple of any revenue they generate but the domain itself would have none. Even as hacks they are poor with the only one being of development interest perhaps remov.al as there could be a use for that but with alternatives being around at reg fee I can't see why anyone would pay a premium for yours.

TOKEN_AL

Reaction score
I don't see any value in any of these undeveloped. Developed they would be worth a multiple of any revenue they generate but the domain itself would have none. Even as hacks they are poor with the only one being of development interest perhaps remov.al as there could be a use for that but with alternatives being around at reg fee I can't see why anyone would pay a premium for yours.

Thanks for your opinion, i actually have gotten $xxx-$xxxx offers on the names and anyone that seen these domains appraised them at $xxx-$xxxx. Im really suprised you think they are reg fee even the token one?
Anyways thanks for the opinion

Reaction score
A look through the .al sales over the last few years shows a lowish average and for a lot better domain hacks than this. Considering the amount registered (likely a lot of people registering any word with an 'al' ending) compared to the apparently small amount of xxx sales I think you probably should take any 4 figure offers you've got. However we'll see what others think - if anyone seeing these domains has already appraised them at $xxx-$xxxx I'm sure people will verify your expectations. Personally I'm not a fan of domain hacks and the only value I have seen has come from development - not reselling.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom