• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Domain Name For Sale Incometaxes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwdotcom

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
305
Reaction score
0
I am selling Incometaxes.com
I have an appraisal from sedo.com
Please Serious buyers only! Email me your offers and do your own research because i am selling this domain property value.
Appraisal and all other information is posted on the site.

2006 April ----2,400
2006 March -----3,204
2006 February ----5,708
2006 January -------4,551

This are the stats for past 4 months. I just want to make this clear, i am selling this domain based on appraisal value NOT STATS. Please do your own research this domain has huge potential in the future or for someone is in accounting business.

I am new to this site! So if i make mistakes you can just tell me...thanks, Kev

Last offer i had was 6 figure offer, i hope this will help..Kev
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom