• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Name Organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

xecutech

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
Ok, alot of you have thousands of domain names. What do you use to keep up with all of them. Excel spreadsheet? Program?
 
Notepad and a speadsheet once in a blue moon
 
I may have my coder make me a php/mysql database so I can list them?
I was wondering if anything was already available... btw, thanks for the fast reply!
 
I sometimes buy domains at all hours of the day then forget I even purchased them until weeks/months later when the bill arrives!

Domsinsusi, does your program have a bulk import feature? What about charting? Is it an access database?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom