• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Resellers and Hosting Templates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
Im trying to redesign my hole business and use it on my new server.

I need to find a website with decent hosting template sto download that take paypal.

I also need to find a reseller domain service that makes it so I can put a registrar on my site.

Throw me some information and links please.
 
Are you looking to become a registrar reseller? I don't know of many but I have heard good things about Enom's reseller program. You might want to check that out. :-)
 
It reallly depends on a few things.

1. How much money do you want to invest upfront.
2. How much work do you want to put into it.
3. What range of pricing do you want to offer.

Send me a PM with a better idea of what you are looking for and I can help you choose between a few different options.
 
PM me exactly what you are trying to do with the exact details i may be able to help too cheers :yo:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom