• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Resurrection over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
I don't remember how many years ago I let drop "resumeclassifieds.com".
I don't know why I had it in the first place.

The thing is that, using domain tools, I've seen this domain get snapped again, then let to drop, then snapped again, then let to drop over and over :)

I find it funny, just because I (a non-native speaker) had this keyword idea someone else decide to try it, then other, then other.... bah!


P.S., domainresurrection.com is available ;)
 
everyone is probably either domain tasting or thinks of starting a site
 
Ya I see domains being tasted, from stuff that was on the news all the time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom