Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Domain sales landing page

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

I think the statements made under :

what can owning this domain do for your business?

should be validated with statistics.
like how can the domain improve search engine ranking or increase traffic?

does the domain currently receive any traffic, either from type-ins or search engine?

also, the domain name is typed differently in each occasion on the lander
as, CACRANE.com at the top, then as CACrane.com in next paragraph and finally, in the tilte it reads as Ca crane I Crane rental.

and then there's the price $36 888?

really?

unless those "alluded to" benefits of ownership can be verified, then where is the value, for the buyer?

imo...

Deleted member 78222

Graham
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

I think the statements made under :

what can owning this domain do for your business?

should be validated with statistics.
like how can the domain improve search engine ranking or increase traffic?

does the domain currently receive any traffic, either from type-ins or search engine?

also, the domain name is typed differently in each occasion on the lander
as, CACRANE.com at the top, then as CACrane.com in next paragraph and finally, in the tilte it reads as Ca crane I Crane rental.

and then there's the price $36 888?

really?

unless those "alluded to" benefits of ownership can be verified, then where is the value, for the buyer?

imo...

Thanks very much for your feedback. I will identify the domain the same way on the page.

It is difficult to value a domain like this but having had a lot of success in the lead generation business in SA on cranehire.co.za and various others in the industry, the value of the transactions and value of a customer in the craning business can be very high, so I am banking on the crane companies understanding that.

I may take the price out altogether to get a conversation started. Developing for lead gen is very rewarding so would love a lead gen client as well, I have a whole lot of geo crane rental domains.

Thanks again.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the value of the transactions and value of a customer in the craning business can be very high, so I am banking on the crane companies understanding that.

I think if you can translate into compelling text on the lander, then that audience may respond better.

it would also help to educate visitors who happen upon it, who are not in that field

Good Luck!

imo..

Deleted member 78222

Graham
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think if you can translate into compelling text on the lander, then that audience may respond better.

it would also help to educate visitors who happen upon it, who are not in that field

Good Luck!

imo..
Thanks very much for that, I think you have it spot on. Will put some thought into explaining that better

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom