Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Domain/Site Value, by co-branding

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawkinrich

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see many ppl responding to apprasial requests in the Apprasial section of DNForums advising to 'Develop' a site to increase the value of a domain (I hope I've got that right :))

I think I hold a good domain, but could be quite valuable if I made a site for it. But I don't have time to make a complex/in-depth site.

If I could develop traffic and interest to a domain by placing a Co-Brand affiliate site in my design (i'm a good designer) - that is related to the domain and maybe make me a little money in the meantime - and then when the traffic is good offer the site for sale?

Any thoughts on this would be great. Also, if anyone knows of a Fashion Co-Brand site, that would be great.

Please help!

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can build a site and just use the data feeds available from CJ to "populate" the site with affiliate type products. Check out this tool :
http://www.afftools.com/psc/directory.html

You put in your CJ code and it generates the pages for you with the appropriate products from the merchant. Gotta be a cj affiliate and be approved by the merchant of course but pretty cool tool.

Essential Apparel and Mondera may work for "fashion" oriented names

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators