• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Domain Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc24

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
690
Reaction score
24
What are some domain filtering programs available today?

The couple I tried were terrible.

List em if you got some good ones
 
You tried domainresearchtool.com I presume?
 
im having nothing but problems with my domain research tool, cost me a fortune and it dont work properly. Wont even install correctly. And scans just always seem to return 0 for every domain and the whois always says cant resolve when i check for domain availability.
 
im having nothing but problems with my domain research tool, cost me a fortune and it dont work properly. Wont even install correctly. And scans just always seem to return 0 for every domain and the whois always says cant resolve when i check for domain availability.

That's odd. It's a great peice of software. I no longer use it as my strategy has changed, but when I used it before it was great. Though, obviously I didn't have the problems with it you are having.
 
well i purchased it, downloaded the newest version and installed from fresh and it always says i dont have the newest version and that a reinstall is needed.

Also dont have access to some of the new features it mentions but i have full access to anything that i do have.

plus the other problems ive mentioned with all the values saying 0 etc
 
I had the same problems exactly as stewmath described
 
well i purchased it, downloaded the newest version and installed from fresh and it always says i dont have the newest version and that a reinstall is needed.

Also dont have access to some of the new features it mentions but i have full access to anything that i do have.

plus the other problems ive mentioned with all the values saying 0 etc

Probably you have some problems with your computer...
My version of the software works well.

You use Windows?
 
Yes windows,

But if it doesnt work in windows, whats the point ?
 
windows xp 32bit

i used to have some software last year that used to just scan for available LL, LLL and LLLL domains but i cant remember what it was called.
 
It just never worked correctly and its the same problem as previously indicated, thanks
 
im having nothing but problems with my domain research tool, cost me a fortune and it dont work properly. Wont even install correctly. And scans just always seem to return 0 for every domain and the whois always says cant resolve when i check for domain availability.

I would send an email to Luc - the creator of the software. He is a bright and nice individual. I bet he could help you figure it out.

Good luck!
 
I would send an email to Luc - the creator of the software. He is a bright and nice individual. I bet he could help you figure it out.

Good luck!

Ive done that mate, i got one email back saying that i must still be in the demo version but im not, ive even validated my serial key in the options numerous times. But that also doesnt explain why its saying its not the newest version etc.

I replied to him but not had a pm back since and that was weeks ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom