• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Sponsor - Revenue.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

acronym007

Thankful!
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
3,987
Reaction score
16
Is it just me or did Domain Sponsor really tank once Revenue.net put it's claws into it? My revenue has seriouly dropped and I have moved allot of my names away and I continue to move other names away daily. They just don't seem to produce the same results for me, perhaps others have had better experiences? In case you are wondering, I have moved my domains to Goldkey and NameDrive. Namedrive has the best tracking of any PPC partner I have used, each domain I see actual live stats. DS, they seem to only track some uniques not all, it's odd. Cheers,

Acro
 
acronym007 said:
Is it just me or did Domain Sponsor really tank once Revenue.net put it's claws into it? My revenue has seriouly dropped and I have moved allot of my names away and I continue to move other names away daily. They just don't seem to produce the same results for me, perhaps others have had better experiences? In case you are wondering, I have moved my domains to Goldkey and NameDrive. Namedrive has the best tracking of any PPC partner I have used, each domain I see actual live stats. DS, they seem to only track some uniques not all, it's odd. Cheers,

Acro

I am not too familiar with what DS was like before Revenue.net bought it, but I am very satisfied with the performance of my domains there currently. Actually, over the last month, my RPC has increased a bunch, as has my CTR. Right now, I would say DS is overall the best parking program out there, although everyone will have a different opinion and different names/portfolios will work better at different parking services.
 
This subject has been discussed quite thoroughly in the Domain Moneterization section. My revenue has increased tremendously overall.
 
I agree with the first poster..... but it's happened ever since they went over to a more CPA program than PPC & I have moved most of my domains away from there now. Also noticed they changed their templates from decent looking to something a 2 year old coulda made....
 
different sponsors will have a different effect depending on your domains
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom