Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Domain Stealer Revealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cluelessdomainer

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Domain guys,

I was reading the stolen expired domains thread one day last week and asked a friend who works for the FBI if he could find out anything for me.

I just got an email from my friend who works investigations in Los Angeles. It seems they know who is stealing domains!

He says, "The domain thief as described on www.dnforum.com lives in California. His first name has four letters and begins with J. His last name has six letters and begins with B. His name will be revealed publicly if he does not stop stealing domains and refuses to release the stolen names below from NetworkSolutions and other accounts (achieve.com, adv.com
advice.com, agent.com, alr.com, amity.com, apt.com, aquatica.com
athlete.com, autosalon.com, beam.com, bedroom.com, blaze.com
boutiques.com, breeders.com, camelot.com, casa.com, cerebral.com, checkbook.com, china.net, chinatravel.com, cks.com
client.com, congratulations.com, connex.com, construct.com, craft.com, discounttickets.com, dune.com, edition.com, edp.com
estates.com, etools.com, executives.com, eyedoctor.com, fiction.com, fiesta.com, file.com, files.com, flyaway.com, friendship.com, goc.com, golfclubs.com, grapevine.com
hal.com, holloway.com, ibex.com, incorporated.com
inz.com, ius.com, knit.com, lam.com, licensed.com
liquor.com, lkm.com, lotto.com, lunch.com, lust.com
luxembourg.com, mafia.com, mary.com, morning.com
mycard.com, netradio.com, nobody.com, notorious.com
nuclear.com, ocq.com, odyssey.com, oec.com, og.com
olympian.com, panama.com, pizza.com, pns.com
prism.com, prx.com, qmk.com, quintessence.com
randall.com, rap.com, real-estate.com
rebel.com, recover.com, recreation.com, rendezvous.com
retailer.com, safemail.com, script.com
set.com, sheriff.com, shoppers.com, slade.com
slotmachines.com, somebody.com, soul.com
spoke.com, swim.com, symptoms.com, taekwondo.com
toil.com, truman.com, url.com, vast.com, wealthy.com
webradio.com and many more.)"

My friend also said this domain stealer could be responsible for bringing down the whole Network Solutions company because the domain stealer has assistance from people working for Network Solutions inside the company. Wow, that could be very bad for the company I say! Lastly, my friend says this domain stealer thinks he is a real "bad ass" (whatever than means.)

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, mighty interesting stuff cd. The thief certainly had an eye for the great names!

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cluelessdomainer, is there any possibility you could give me a complete list of all the stolen domains? I occasionally purchase domains, and it would be extremely useful for me to know which names are stolen by this very busy thief. I would appreciate it very much.

beggers

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One thing for sure, this guy could never have accumulated that list of names without some inside help at NS.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Especially as most of the back- transferred names magically are all reregistered for like 5 years in advance at NSI and do still have a bogus whois record ...

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
am i the only one who finds cluelessdomainer's original post to be very suspicious? it sounds like a whole load of crap to me. Yes, he seems to know which names were stolen, but the probability of him having a friend in the FBI in California who is willing to discuss in depth the investigation is very unlikely. My vote is that cd's post is bogus.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gee, could it be.... John Biondo? :)

DomainGoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cluelessdomainer, please keep us up to date on what goes on with this.

hanogl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dragon,

I also found this story so unlikely that I couldn't even be bothered to react.

Hans

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is this? The topic that wouldn't die? :rolleyes:

These domains were stolen and returned to their original owners.. blah blah bl..

D

Dickie

I visit and read posts on this dnforum almost daily, if for entertainment only, but rarely find incentive to reply to any ones post in particular.

However, I find the post of cluelessdomainer to be not only suspicious, but rediculous and complete bogus CRAP. Yes it is entertaining to hear of his conspiracy theories and fantasies of having discussions with fbi agents, but it is also scary to think that some people actually believe almost anything they read no matter the source, and then disseminate the false information to others!

First of all, it is likely that many of those domains listed were/are "stolen", however, some HAVE been recovered and several others listed were never "stolen" to begin with. It's unbelievable some of the assumptions that get turned into postings, allegations, and conclusions of theft and other impropriety, without their ever being a victim being the party reporting.

Secondly, this should go without saying, but NO FBI agent, whether in California or anywhere else, would ever discuss the facts of an ongoing investigation, or release tidbits and clues of information to some turd friend or casual acquaintance of his.

Lastly, in many of these "cases", there is not a victim. So it is unlikely that the FBI or any other federal agency would expend resources, time, and effort in investigating matters submitted to them by domain speculators alone.

Oh just in the event some of you were not sure on this fact, 3rd parties such as domain speculators, are not "victims" of these alleged improprieties. Despite what you want to believe, the law does not recognize a 3rd party domain speculator as being a victim, when the allegation is one of theft, involving ABC Company, or John Doe Decedent.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, and please STOP THE INSANITY, or have mercy for the naive, less informed, simple minded people that often read these posts. :eek:

RacerX

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by -RJ-
Gee, could it be.... John Biondo? :)

RJ, Who is this and why are you fingering him? Does he work for Verisign?

RacerX

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dickie

First of all, it is likely that many of those domains listed were/are "stolen", however, some HAVE been recovered

TOTAL B.S.

I
Oh just in the event some of you were not sure on this fact, 3rd parties such as domain speculators, are not "victims" of these alleged improprieties. Despite what you want to believe, the law does not recognize a 3rd party domain speculator as being a victim, when the allegation is one of theft, involving ABC Company, or John Doe Decedent.

When a '3rd party' is in the jewelry store and sees a thief stealing the place blind, the '3rd party' is damn well a 'victim' ---saddled with higher insurance rates, etc. Stealing is stealing. Hopefully this thug will be caught.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cluelessdomainer
His first name has four letters and begins with J. His last name has six letters and begins with B.

Was this FBI agent named Maxwell Smart or Agent 99?

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RacerX

RJ, Who is this and why are you fingering him? Does he work for Verisign?

No, actually it was the first name that came up when I checked the whois on one of the domains listed. :)

cluelessdomainer

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I was not clear, I do not write very well.

Of course my FBI friend did not give me any details of an investigation he is doing. He said he cannot do that. He just put me in touch with a private investigator in Los Angeles who came to him for help about these stolen domains. This person who gave some info to me is working for some bigger company to track these stolen domains down. Yes, it does seem like he found the person but would not give many details but what he gave me so far. I can ask him for more details if any forum members want it. Does anyone want me to ask him? I think the guy is being watched and in big trouble but I do not know. Could someone lose their job or law career or something by doing this? He also said there are many more domains like www.executives.com that he did not list for me, but I do not know all of them.

Who is Dickie Marconie by the way? Is this a famous domain guy or something? He mentioned that name. Would you know Dickie? I ask because I see someone posted by the name "Dickie". Also, how come you know so much about there being "no victims"?

This is all very strange to me, but the domains seem to be very valuable from what little I have learned so far.

edg

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I second draqon's suggestion that you try to pass on the complete list of names. I suggest you post them here. A lot of members buy quality names and you would be doing the community a service by letting them make sure they're not buying names with a questionable history.

D

domaingator

I guess you are clueless, Clueless--gee get a grip.

Stumbling upon this thread, I cannot believe someone else has not seen the light here. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that dickie has implicated himself. What is this junk about "third party" victims, some "domains being returned to owners", etc. How in the world would dickie know anything about what domains were returned and which were not?? He even justifies what the domain thief has done as if he is rationalizing the thefts with some weak discourse of a lack of "victims". So what then makes him God to change Who Is records at NetSol and take them for himself?

This thread is unbelievable. Based on what has been said on this thread, like RJ already said, clearly dickie = John Biondo = domain stealer.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I visit and read posts on this dnforum almost daily, if for entertainment only, but rarely find incentive to reply to any ones post in particular.
However, I find the post of cluelessdomainer to be not only suspicious, but rediculous and complete bogus CRAP
domaingator, true to form, has a point. Dickie says he reads here almost daily, and interestingly the only solitary other post he has made was on the same topic exactly 90 days ago.

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=34831#post34831

Dickie obviously posts here regularly, using another handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom