• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Thief Warning - Beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
8
Hi,

Be aware that there is a domain thief selling premium names registered at Network Solutions. He is using two email addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]

I have been offered Export.com (I had this in Escrow at Sedo), IC.com (a large ISP in Michigan) and Peak.com (I also had this in Escrow at Sedo about 3 months back). He has changed his ID since the Peak.com transaction.

I've notified Network Solutions already.

Chris.
 
huh, that sucks big time. I hope that he is not a member of this forum!
 
Beachie said:
Hi,

Be aware that there is a domain thief selling premium names registered at Network Solutions. He is using two email addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]

I have been offered Export.com (I had this in Escrow at Sedo), IC.com (a large ISP in Michigan) and Peak.com (I also had this in Escrow at Sedo about 3 months back). He has changed his ID since the Peak.com transaction.

I've notified Network Solutions already.

Chris.

I wouldn`t trust someone with a gmail address anyways...
 
gmail says suspicious anyway. Was his paypal "out of order?"
 
Thank you for sharing good info !
 
how does gmail say suspicious? I'm using my gmail account for everything.
 
I use gmail too because my ISP sucks....how can you people judge a person on a mail address only ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom