Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

domain with around 500 hits a day making $1+ dollar a day at DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeeJee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jazzpetals said:
Hope you paid via credit card so you can do a chargeback...I smell a rat!

May i ask how do you do a chargeback? Which is the safest way to pay?

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
did you pay with paypal? if so... go ahead and file a dispute, if the seller doesn't respond to the dispute within 14 days then you automatically get your money back!

iIndo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for filing a buyer complaint.

Unfortunately, this complaint has been closed because it does not meet PayPal's complaint policy guidelines. However, your complaint has been noted in the record of the PayPal member whom you reported.

We encourage you to continue to work directly with your seller, as we have found that many misunderstandings reach amicable solutions through communication.

To learn more about PayPal's complaint policy guidelines, please go to the 'Help' link of the PayPal website and click on the Protection Policies category link.

:( :( :(

What goods and services are not covered under the Buyer Complaint Policy?

PayPal is committed to ensure that all transactions are safe and secure. One way we do this is by providing specific terms and conditions that all members must comply with. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy does not apply to virtual or intangible products (like subscriptions and computer programs), services, quasi-cash and all non-tangible, non-physical goods.

To learn more about PayPal's investigation process and policies, review the Buyer Complaint Process at https://www.paypal.com/bcp.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
use "service" instead of goods next time you pay for a domain and you should be ok if this situation pops up again :rolleyes:

i've recovered funds this way numerous times... got no complaints against paypal, they are fair.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Simply call your credit card company and tell them what you purchased was not satisfactory....I think you need to wait 30 days while they investigate your claim, but I've gotten my money back numerous times without any problems.

JeeJee said:
May i ask how do you do a chargeback? Which is the safest way to pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom