Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Domain with sizable potential - Help Appreciated. MayWeAll.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Itmightwork

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi,

I own MayWeAll.com Plus the .net, .org, .info, .us, .co of the same name.

Most know the name is a title of a popular current country song BUT here is where I believe it could very well be important:
May We All is an upcoming country musical that will be produced by some very big names in the music industry ( https://www.jrcountry.ca/2019/10/21/may-we-all-the-musical/ https://www.iheart.com/content/2019...-kelley-is-co-producing-a-musical-may-we-all/ https://variety.com/2019/music/news...-country-stage-musical-may-we-all-1203372762/ ETC.....)

As the project creator also stated he predicts a future movie as well.

My question is: what would a realistic value on this name possibly be? Should I find someone to try to broker the name? Any other suggestions?

I've never owned a name that could have Worldwide attention and frankly it is a little overwhelming.

I am very interested in selling the name asap but also will not want to give it away with the possible future value.

Any help is truly appreciated.

Thank you
Joe

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Joe

the potential is there, based on the predictions.... but predictions can change or not happen at all

also, they could always use an off-brand extension, add a prefix or hyphenate it like May-We-All

still, if it was mine, it would be parked, so I could gauge the traffic.
that would tell how popular the phrase it and maybe earn a few ppc $ in the meantime.

I would NOT approach anybody involved in predicted project, nor would I solicit a broker.

best to sit back and wait for an offer and let them make the first move.

a low to mid 4 figure asking price, might get a deal.

Good Luck!

imo...

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with Biggie to some extent, though if you want to sell it ASAP, I think you will have to establish contact to the potential end users. This you can do yourself or through a broker. Its safest to sit back and wait for an offer, but that might materialise or it might not. So it depends on your time line.

Also unfortunately media end users such as this have a tight grip on their wallets. Most often you will see movie domain names having the word movie in them. Like MayWeAll-themovie.com. That makes some sense since they will only need the domain name while the movie is up. This might be different for a musical that can be up for years in different venues.

Itmightwork

Level 1
Reaction score
I appreciate the insight, Brian Kelley of FGL stated in interviews that the May We All project is going to be a musical and book plus a possible movie. So I would think with so many hands in the pot someone should have an interest.

I am not desperate and don’t need the money ASAP. I can hold on to the name but I also don’t want to miss the window of opportunity to make something on the name.

I’ve never held a name that had this type of real world wide potential and even though I’m a realist and am not expecting to get rich, I also believe I have an asset that could make a good return on investment.

I was going to try to make contact with some of the companies involved to see if I can stir up some interest. There is a lot of people involved in the project including BMG music and several other major companies. The problem I foresee is trying to get the information in front of the right people.

Thanks again and if there is any more ideas I would love to hear them.
Joe

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators