• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Domain74.com & Domain80.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanial Benton

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I see that most of these types of domains are taken, and I own these two and was wondering if they're worth anything.

Excuse me for making another thread, it's just that the title doesn't seem to edit.

http://Domain74.com

http://Domain80.com

Any ideas? Or are they garbage?

One thing I noticed is Domain88.com which seems to be a domain registar site, if that helps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom