• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DomainActive.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
Is the owner of DomainActive.com a member here? I have a client who is interested in one of the domains in the portfolio.
 
First of all, I don't know whether the owner of that site is a member here, but can't you contact them through the contact form on their web site?
 
Tried and haven't gotten a response yet...which is why I wanted to try here as well.
 
DomainActive = fabulous, no?
 
I had no issues negotiating a purchase price on one of their domains.
 
yes, domain active is part of the fabulous.com network.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom