Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed DomainBusiness.com - Website and Domain for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyworddomains.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Due to lack of time for developing this project to the next level, i set up DomainBusiness.com for auction
$2,500 minimum offer-
$5,000 Buy Now

Includes:

- DomainBusiness.com
- All Content
- HTML/SHTML/PHP
- All of the software programs
- Google PR 6
- Hosting paid until August 05 (Hostway.com Gold+ Plan)

Looking for a quick sale.

please pm your offers only

Keyworddomains.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
alliance said:
Monthly Income/Expenses?

Thank you
Income is generated through Membership-plans, with current bronze plan costing $29 per year.
Frankly speaking,there have been only a few subscriptions in the last months plus some bucks from Adsense but this is due to missing promotion from my side.
Both Domain and Content is excellent, especially the dnfile software is ideal for domain-resellers like us.
The project has the potential to be very successful being used, developed and promoted in the right way.
You find traffic-stats at www.domainbusiness.com/stats/ .
Domainbusiness.com is online since August 03, i bought this project from Ken also known as Topnames.com last december.
The hosting plan at hostway costs $230 per year, i just updated the plan for another year.

FMS

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is your revenue up to date? I also sent a pm with some questions.

We are interested but would like to get a ball park idea if the software was at one time successful, or are you selling on potential. Please let me know and maybe we can work something out.

**Would you be willing to move the entire site to our server as well?

Thanks

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Keyworddomains.com said:
Domainbusiness.com is online since August 03, i bought this project from Ken also known as Topnames.com last december.
The hosting plan at hostway costs $230 per year, i just updated the plan for another year.

To prospective buyers:

This site did well when I had it. I had many members signup, but I did not have AdSense on the site. I had been watching the domain for months waiting for it to drop but BuyDomains got it. I had to purchase the domain from BuyDomains 2 days after it dropped....and it wasn't cheap.

The members area has many tools and the software was custom made by me using FileMaker. The software was not (and will not be) sold to anyone else under a different name. The original source code was included with the sale (and I think is included with this sale) so you can update the software should you so desire.

FMS

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TopNames.com said:
To prospective buyers:

The original source code was included with the sale (and I think is included with this sale) so you can update the software should you so desire.

Is the code included can you check this? It would really make a difference in the sale in case someone would want to box the software and sell on the retail market?

Thanks

Keyworddomains.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just sent pms answering the questions so far.
Yes, as Ken said, the code is included in the sale.
Thank you Ken for explaining and helping out.With my limited english skills i might be misunderstood :wink:

Domainbusiness.com will be sold to the highest bidder until the end of the week.
The buy now option is still available, your opportunity to buy a great domain name and excellent unique software for domain professionals.

Btw. i forgot to mention that the website comes with the domain dnfile.com too.

FMS said:
Is the code included can you check this? It would really make a difference in the sale in case someone would want to box the software and sell on the retail market?

Thanks

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The name alone is worth that.

Great name, great site, great deal.

Best of Luck,
- Jordan

toho

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, Markus.

I will send funds to Escrow.com next week (Tue), after back to Japan.

Thanks.

toho

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators