• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domainer Funding or Investors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monte,

Do you offer financing arrangements to non-US residents/citizens?
 
I'd also want to hear about that. My case is more special, I'm a non-us resident, however, my company is based in Texas and I have bank accounts in US.
 
Hey, what an interesting thread. :happy:

Not only is the subject great, but it also gave me the LightBulbIdea.com to register DomainPawnHouse.com

I can't remember ever before having found two ideas for registration in one forum thread.

:peace:
 
I don't have a US company, but I do have a personal bank account in the US.
 
I think that iREIT (www.iREIT.com) offers a similar service for select domainers. They give a better rate as they're looking to build relationships and buy more domains. Good group.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom