Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news #Domainer surnames : Slabaugh.com sold for four figures, so what about Schwartz.com?

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congratz Joe. Always nice to have ones own name.

I think Scwartz.com would be more of a 5-6 figure name. It has meaning in German and around 118 million google results compared to 700K for Slabaugh.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice joe! Congrats!

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congratz Joe. Always nice to have ones own name.

I think Scwartz.com would be more of a 5-6 figure name. It has meaning in German and around 118 million google results compared to 700K for Slabaugh.
Being that German is a language I heard in church every 2 weeks on church Sunday all my years growing up Amish, and having a "schwartz" buggy, that would also be an interesting name to own, but I think its a little high for me at the moment, but I may still be able to at some point.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got it this morning. I was searching my email from namesilo to see when it would come in, and nothing this morning, but when I checked the whois it said namesilo instead of online nic so I was about to go and have a chat with them but now I see the name in my account.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Walker ended up going to a lawnmowing company for $90,000. It was out of my budget at the time ($10,000), but, I would've loved to own my surname.

Banking on a bankruptcy (well, I don't wish that upon anyone) to liquidate the asset and get it cheaper. ;)

I own several variations of my domains in com and net with initials + full surname and use them for personal purposes.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My son also has those initials - Desperado Jax Willis Slabaugh. I have Desperado.biz for him.
I'd be willing to part with the dot net... possibly as I don't even believe I have it parked for years? Don't know if that'd intrigue you though.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators